Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Explore a festive winter wonderland with this enchanting addition to the Bookscape Board Books series!
Christmas Cheer festively depicts the colorful, dynamic scenes of Christmas time—from caroling to baking, building a snowman to decorating the tree, and more.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete landscape when closed—and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
- Delightfully petite and chunky board book
- Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
- Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, jubilant illustrations
With each turn of a page, step deeper into the magic and spirit of the Christmas season.
This one-of-a-kind format—complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius—is a celebration of a winter wonderland.
- A great Christmas gift for new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a winter baby shower or birthday
- Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books.
- Perfect for those who adored Santa’s Workshop: Christmas Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd; Oh, Christmas Tree!: Children’s Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd; and All Aboard! The Christmas Train by Nichole Mara.
0- 3 years
„Garden Jungle“ Author: Hélène Druvert Age: 3-5 years Follow Tom to the edge of his garden, where the grass turns into a lush jungle and a walk turns into an expedition! Tom, a little boy who’s bored, follows a butterfly deeper than he’s ever been in his backyard and discovers uncharted territory. Here, the grass becomes a jungle, the cat…