Last updated on: 2021 April 1
UAB L.B.D. Baltics takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our company.
We collect, use and store your data for the following reasons:
- when you make an order in our e-shop, you make a purchase contract with us and your data are necessary to us for the performance of this contract;
- we need your data to be able to comply with our statutory obligations in the areas of taxes and accounting.
In order to get employed in our company, you should communicate the following information about you to us during an employee/trainee selection procedure:
- identification data (name, surname);
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address and address, if you choose delivery home or to self-service terminals).
We collect information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- information about you is necessary in order to make and perform a purchase contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- information about you is necessary for compliance with our statutory obligations in the area of taxes and accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
Information about you will be stored for 10 years after performance of the purchasing contract, i.e. delivery of the goods.
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us as specified in Section 9. Please note that these rights may be subject to statutory exceptions and limitations.
- Right to request access to the information we have about you, if we process your personal data which enables your identification;
- Right to request rectification of or supplementing the information held about you;
- Right to request the erasure of data about you where:
- your data are processed on the basis of your consent;
- your data are processed unlawfully;
- your data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and this interest is rebutted by you;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we have a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- Right to request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the data accuracy or object to data processing, do not agree with erasure of the unlawfully processed data about you, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company where we rely on legitimate interest as a basis for processing of your data;
- Right to request exporting of your data where you have provided data to us in a structured, commonly used format and given consent for the processing of such data or were we have to process such data for the performance of a contract with you;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see lrv.lt).