UAB L.B.D. Baltics takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our company.
Please, carefully read our Privacy Policies:
If you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation to how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need assistance, contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us using the contact details indicated in section 2. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and exceptions:
- right to request access to the information held about you;
- right to request rectification of the information held about you;
- right to request erasure of the information held about you;
- right to request restriction of access to the information held about you or its erasure;
- right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company;
- right to request the exporting of your data or transfer them to another company;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see lrv.lt).