Last updated on: 2021 April 1
UAB L.B.D. Baltics takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our company.
We process incoming inquiries, requests and complaints, as well as reply to them, i.e. we handle the correspondence we get. For this reason, we must collect, use and store information about you.
When submitting an inquiry, request or complaint to us, you should indicate your name, surname, e-mail or other contact details and state the information relevant to the inquiry. Upon submission of your inquiry, you may be asked to provide additional information about yourself so that we can respond to your inquiry in a proper manner.
We collect and store information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- when you submit to us an inquiry, request or complaint regarding a contract concluded between us or seeking a contract with us, these data are collected for the purposes of performing or concluding contracts (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- we have a legitimate interest to process the correspondence we get (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Sensitive information about you is not collected and, if it is not relevant for the inquiry you made or are planning to make, please, do not include such information. If, nevertheless, such information is provided, we will consider that you have given your consent for the processing of such information (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR).
Your information will be stored:
- if your inquiry concerns a contract we have concluded or are planning to conclude, your information will be stored for 10 years after the end of the contract;
- if you have submitted a complaint, request or any other communication, which is not related to a contract, it will be stored for 1 year after our company makes a decision in accordance with the Index of the Timeframe of Storage of General Documents as approved by the order of the Chief Archivist of Lithuania.
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us as specified in Section 10. Please note that these rights may be subject to statutory exceptions and limitations.
- Right to request access to the information we have about you, if we process your personal data which enables your identification;
- Right to request rectification of or supplementing the information held about you;
- Right to request the erasure of data about you where:
- your data are processed on the basis of your consent;
- your data are processed unlawfully;
- your data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and this interest is rebutted by you;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we have a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- Right to request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the data accuracy or object to data processing, do not agree with erasure of the unlawfully processed data about you, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company where we rely on legitimate interest as a basis for processing of your data;
- Right to request exporting of your data where you have provided data to us in a structured, commonly used format and given consent for the processing of such data or were we have to process such data for the performance of a contract with you;
- Right to withdraw your consent given for personal data processing at any time;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see lrv.lt).