Last updated on: 2021 April 1
UAB L.B.D. Baltics takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our company.
We send newsletters to our former customers and newsletter subscribers. For newsletters, we collect and store your personal data.
We collect information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- your consent to receive our newsletters (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- our legitimate interest to advertise our goods to our customers (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your data are stored for the purpose of mailing newsletters until you recall your consent to receive our newsletters or opt out from their receipt.
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us as specified in Section 8. Please note that these rights may be subject to statutory exceptions and limitations.
- Right to request access to the information we have about you, if we process your personal data which enables your identification;
- Right to request rectification of or supplementing the information held about you;
- Right to request the erasure of data about you where:
- your data are processed on the basis of your consent;
- your data are processed unlawfully;
- your data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and this interest is rebutted by you;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we have a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- Right to request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the data accuracy or object to data processing, do not agree with erasure of the unlawfully processed data about you, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information where we rely on legitimate interest as a basis for processing of your data;
- Right to request exporting your data where you have provided data to us in a structured, commonly used format and given consent for the processing of such data or were we have to process such data for the performance of a contract with you;
- Right to withdraw the consent you gave for the processing of your personal data;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see lrv.lt).