In stockAdd to Wishlist
Author: Xavier Deneux
Age: 2-4 years
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
TouchThinkLearn: Build is a tactile board book with removable—and movable—characters and elements.
The movable pieces invite and involve the reader in this story of building not only a home, but a family as well.
- Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series!
- Educationally rich with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
- Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings
TouchThinkLearn: Build perfectly realizes the interactivity of construction by giving readers a hands-on role with 12 toddler-safe play pieces.
At the same time, this sturdy board book offers a gentle but powerful message that building a home—and building a family—are important components of life.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
- Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of construction-loving kids
- Add it to the shelf with books like Buildablock by Christopher Franceschelli, Playtown: Construction: A-Lift-the-Flap-Book by Roger Priddy, and Snuggle the Baby by Sara Gillingham.
|Dimensions||20.9 × 20.9 cm|
0- 3 years, 3-6 years
Non-fiction, Picture books
„This book thinks you are an inventor“ Author: Jon Milton Age: 9-12 years This interactive book helps children think like an inventor by noticing details, questioning everything, and dreaming up new ideas. Through fun activities and Harriet Russell’s hilarious illustrations, This Book Thinks You’re an Inventor encourages readers to engage with new ideas by creatively experimenting and investigating for themselves.…