In stockAdd to Wishlist
Author: Xavier Deneux
Age: 2-4 years
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
TouchThinkLearn: Build is a tactile board book with removable—and movable—characters and elements.
The movable pieces invite and involve the reader in this story of building not only a home, but a family as well.
- Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series!
- Educationally rich with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
- Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings
TouchThinkLearn: Build perfectly realizes the interactivity of construction by giving readers a hands-on role with 12 toddler-safe play pieces.
At the same time, this sturdy board book offers a gentle but powerful message that building a home—and building a family—are important components of life.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
- Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of construction-loving kids
- Add it to the shelf with books like Buildablock by Christopher Franceschelli, Playtown: Construction: A-Lift-the-Flap-Book by Roger Priddy, and Snuggle the Baby by Sara Gillingham.
|Dimensions||20.9 × 20.9 cm|
0- 3 years, 3-6 years
Non-fiction, Picture books
„A train journey“ Author: Gérard Lo Monaco Age: 4-8 years In A Train Journey, readers will meet four iconic trains that changed the history of railroad. Each of the four picturesque pop-ups inside depicts a historic train—George Stephenson’s Rocket, one of the earliest steam locomotives; the Elevated Railway in Brooklyn; the Flying Scotsman; and the Japanese bullet train or Shinkansen—in…