642 Things To Draw: Journal
Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Dive into this treasure trove of offbeat, clever, and endlessly absorbing drawing prompts.
The perfect inspirational drawing book meets guided journal: a rolling pin, a robot, a pickle, a water tower, a hammock, a wasp, a safety pin, a kiss. Some are deceptively simple (just try drawing a bicycle!), some are conceptually mind-bending (sketching the sound of girlish laughter?), and some are refreshingly basic (the only hard thing about drawing an egg is deciding how you want it to be cooked). Hip and helpful, 642 Things to Draw is the perfect inspirational sketch book, sure to entertain and provoke the imagination of anyone ready to pick up a pencil.
- Includes 642 random drawing prompts to spark casual doodling while entertaining the mind.
- With a collection of silly, thought-provoking, simple, and complex prompts, this drawing ideas book will push your mind – and pencil – to think outside the box.
- While different than a traditional step-by-step or how to draw book, you don’t have to be a skilled artist to enjoy this relaxing, stimulating, and entertaining activity book.
Budding artists and experienced sketchers alike will find themselves invigorated by this collection of unique and wonderful drawing prompts.
642 Things to Draw is a guided journal that will inspire creativity, energize the mind and stimulate artistry in any aspiring or skilled creator.
- Makes a unique gift for artists of any age to expand knowledge and boost creative awareness.
- A must-have for anyone who could benefit from an occasional creative brain break that is pure enjoyment.
Activity and creativity books
„Pop-up Moon“ Author: Anne Jankeliowitch, Olivier Charbonnel, Annabelle Buxton Age: 6-8 years You see it almost every night, but how much do you really know about the moon? In this incredible pop-up book, discover where the moon came from, why it appears to change shape, how it affects our oceans, and what a blood moon is. Shoot into space with…
„Harold Snipperpot‘s best disaster ever“ Author: Beatrice Alemagna Age: 2-6 m. Harold Philip Snipperpot is turning seven years old. He’s never had a real birthday party. His parents are too grumpy. But this year is going to be different. Thanks to an amazing man named Mr Ponzio, something incredible is going to happen on Harold’s birthday – and it’s going…