In stockAdd to Wishlist
Author: Xavier Deneux
Age: 2 – 4 years
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings is a tactile board book with scooped-out die-cuts and raised elements that invites little readers to explore a range of emotions—from joy to anger—in a hands-on way.
- Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series
- Dynamic, tactile features make learning essential concepts fun and engaging
- Clusters of related words on each spread offer caregivers a springboard for conversations that foster language development
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings’ inviting interactive format makes it a go-to book for introducing toddlers to a world of many emotions.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
- Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Rich interactive story time full of learning and enjoyment
0- 3 years, 3-6 years
Add to WishlistQuick ShopRead more Notify me!
Email when stock available
Kiškis Morkus Didysis€8.50
Author: Kęstutis Kasparavičius Age: 7-10 years
Apie šį bei tą. Trumpos istorijos€7.90
Author: Kęstutis Kasparavičius Age: 7-10 m.
Franklin and Luna Go to the Moon€9.95
„Frankin and Luna go to the Moon“ Author: Jen Campbell, Katie Harnett Age: 3-5 years Luna and her best friend, Franklin the dragon, love stories and want to visit all the places they’ve read about in books. But for all their reading they still don’t know where dragons come from. And Franklin is now so old – 605 to be…
„Garden Jungle“ Author: Hélène Druvert Age: 3-5 years Follow Tom to the edge of his garden, where the grass turns into a lush jungle and a walk turns into an expedition! Tom, a little boy who’s bored, follows a butterfly deeper than he’s ever been in his backyard and discovers uncharted territory. Here, the grass becomes a jungle, the cat…