In stockAdd to Wishlist
Author: Xavier Deneux
Age: 2 – 4 years
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings is a tactile board book with scooped-out die-cuts and raised elements that invites little readers to explore a range of emotions—from joy to anger—in a hands-on way.
- Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series
- Dynamic, tactile features make learning essential concepts fun and engaging
- Clusters of related words on each spread offer caregivers a springboard for conversations that foster language development
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings’ inviting interactive format makes it a go-to book for introducing toddlers to a world of many emotions.
- Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
- Perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
- Rich interactive story time full of learning and enjoyment
0- 3 years, 3-6 years